Friday, June 24, 2011

Baba's to the rescue!

My Momma
My bonus Mom
Tonight is the first night in four weeks we've been Baba-less in our house :0(
While I'll been icky-sicky, I have been so thankful to have two live in nannies, housekeepers, chefs, and chauffeurs taking care of business! Chad's mom for three weeks and my mom for a week. I am so spoiled! I had to cook my own dinner tonight....What's a girl to do?
So, ok- I promise I am done talking about mono. It's over. You don't have to listen to me complaining anymore. Ok- just one more time....the only thing good that came of the last 5 weeks of my life with mono, was loosing 17 pounds. The rest required around the clock Baba intervention. Which under healthy circumstances would have been awesome- doing lunch, manicures, pedicures, shopping, not being a zombie.....but I am so thankful for two wonderful, kind, Godly, strong women in my life that aren't scared of mono germs!

After driving the Baba's to SC, the Dada's needed a break!

1 comment:

  1. I loved every minute I spent with all of you. Thanks for sharing the little man with me!! I wish I could have been there longer but thanks to Baba Donna for being there when I couldn't.
    Momma

    ReplyDelete