Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Adopt Shop

I am now addicted to Etsy. Late nights, early mornings are spent with Jack on my chest and computer on my lap searching through pages of beautiful, artsy things that I wish I had the time (and two free hands) to make.
But anyway, while stumbling upon "Russian Jewelry" I found this cute little shop "The Adopt Shop", owned by Kate.
She is adopting from Taiwan and the proceeds from her shop go towards getting her little angel home.
Check her out HERE
And perhaps buy something for someone who really likes this. (hint. hint.hint)

4 comments:

  1. THANK YOU for posting about my little shop! You are a blessing to us! Hope someone takes your hint! :)

    ~Kate @ The Adopt Shoppe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that one! I'm always on the lookout for fun Russian-adoption stuff. Sadly, there's all kinds for Africa and China, but not so much for Russia. Love that pendant because you can certainly see what the message is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "hint" has been taken!!! Because I love you & Baba's boy, your necklace is on it's way thanks to Kate at the Adopt Shoppe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I read the comments before I purchased! Baba beat me to it! :) I've been so behind on blogging. Keep hinting, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete