Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yo Ho! Lets Go!

So, I've been in the market for Jake and the Never !and Pirate$ stuff for Charlie's upcoming 4th birthday party. Let me tell you- it's just not out there.
My D*sney insider says it's because Mr. Mouse really didn't think the show would be as much of a success as it is. When we were visiting the Ma&ic Kingdom, the stuff was no where to be found. And you know the Mouse, if he thinks something will turn a profit, you can count on everything from toothpaste to action figures and everything in between.
So in my quest for Jake, I stumbled upon a fantastic new Etsy site, run by Rachel called HET designs. She basically works her magic and changes your photograph into a one of a kind original invitation. (She also does some other fabulous party supplies....) Anyway, her prices are great and the finished product, well speaks for itself! Check her out HERE.
Check out my cute little pirate! (Pay no attention to my shoddy photo editing to remove personal information...that's exactly why Rachel did my invitations!)



No comments:

Post a Comment