Ok, I didn't mean to make you worry. I guess the best explanation is that we simply lost sight of our goal. After some tears, some heartburn, some sleepless nights and passionate telephone conversations, we are back on track. We decided we don't want to register in another region, because we now have clarification that doing that wouldn't mean bringing home two children. It would become a "horse race" of which child would come home first- Pskov v. Volograd. That means that unless we were able to come up with several thousand dollars to complete a second adoption, if we accepted another referral we would loose Charlie, and likewise, if Pskov opens up again we would have another little face that we longed for everyday and night. And we aren't in the betting business. Our priority is Charlie and until that door is slammed in our face we will not consider moving on. We will continue to hold fast.
So, today I redid our home study update documents, petitioning for a three year old, for our soon to be three year old. And once again, we wait for the tide to change.