Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Arrggghhhh.....Pirate Charlie


Charlie was REALLY into character at our Pirate Scavenger Hunt at the Church tonight. He was so excited to dress up and run around like a maniac! He did tell me he was a "nice one" (not like that mean ol' Captain Hook) in his Disney Sing Along video. They sword fight on there and I guess that's where he learned his jousting form! More pictures to come- I am having technical difficulty and could only get the video to load! Until then- Yo Ho Ho!
P.S.- The unfortunate matey at the end of the hook is Charlie's Aunt NeNe (my sister Brittany) We had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. I have watched this video many, many, many times. I can't believe how cute my boy is!!! I wish I could see some "live" action. I do miss you all!!

    ReplyDelete