Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Arrggghhhh.....Pirate Charlie

video

Charlie was REALLY into character at our Pirate Scavenger Hunt at the Church tonight. He was so excited to dress up and run around like a maniac! He did tell me he was a "nice one" (not like that mean ol' Captain Hook) in his Disney Sing Along video. They sword fight on there and I guess that's where he learned his jousting form! More pictures to come- I am having technical difficulty and could only get the video to load! Until then- Yo Ho Ho!
P.S.- The unfortunate matey at the end of the hook is Charlie's Aunt NeNe (my sister Brittany) We had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. I have watched this video many, many, many times. I can't believe how cute my boy is!!! I wish I could see some "live" action. I do miss you all!!

    ReplyDelete