Thursday, December 17, 2009

On the 4th Day of Christmas....

My true love gave to me.... FOUR OF A KIND! Chad really needed a "boy tree" in his former "man cave". Note: the man cave is now our spare bedroom, since making room for Baby Deetz. But since the former man-cave was the game room/hang out room/ "I don't want to see cords and speakers draped all over my living room" room, the tree in that room has some really cute Poker ornaments and other Chad favs (musical instruments, Scooby-Doo)
P.S.- Word on the street is that Four of a kind is a hand in Poker, and since I didn't know what else to say for the 4th day, this is what you get! Sorry, I know it's stretch, but I wanted to show you Chad's tree.

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful Christmas - your house looks so beautiful and festive!

    I look forward to cooking more Russian food with you in the new year :) 2010 is our year - I know we will both bring home our babies!!!

    ReplyDelete