Tuesday, December 22, 2009

On the 9th Day of Christmas.....

My true love gave to me..... 9 Christmas Trees! Yes, I have 9 Christmas Trees. Normally, when people ask I just say I have 4, because those are my big, fully decorated trees in the house. I also have 5 smaller trees, 4 more at home and 1 on my desk! I say if it lights up and has some sort of ornaments that must be added it qualifies as a tree. And people already look at me like I am crazy for having 4 trees, can you imagine if I said 9!! Here is our main tree in the living room....









PS- That is a Christmas Pickle! It's a German tradition. You hide the pickle on a branch of the tree and on Christmas day the person that finds the pickle gets an extra present. It's not much fun with two people (One person always knows where the pickle is, so it kinda defeats the purpose) But I am looking forward to having another pickle seeker in the house next year ;0)
We also collect those gold destination ornaments from everywhere we visit. It's kinda hokey I know, but I love them!
I really LOVE a Christmas tree and I can't wait to add number 10 to the house when Baby Deetz joins the family. I better start planning for it now......









1 comment:

  1. I can't believe we didn't get pictures of ALL 9! I feel so cheated. :) PS Thanks for being my little elf. Ruthie said she was so excited after your drop off.

    ReplyDelete