Monday, December 21, 2009

On the 8th Day of Christmas…..

My true love gave to me….. 8 Christmas songs!

Two radio stations in town start playing Christmas music in mid-November. It makes Chad have a cow, but I like it. Since we had a very mild autumn this year, I confess it was a little weird listening to Frosty the Snowman and songs about roasting things on an open fire when it was 85 degrees outside. But I did it anyway.

Here are some of our favorite Christmas Songs:

#1- Santa Claus is Coming to Town (Bruce Springsteen version ONLY!)
#2- The Happy Elf (Harry Connick, Jr.)
#3- Baby It’s Cold Outside (Zooey Deschanel and Leon Redbone)
#4- I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas (The Drifters, though Bing is nice too…)
#5- A Marshmallow World (Brenda Lee)
#6- Little Saint Nick (Beach Boys)
#7- O Tannenbaum (Nat King Cole, the German version)
#8- Mele Kalikimaka (Bing Crosby and the Andrews Sisters)

No comments:

Post a Comment