Sunday, February 6, 2011

Almost Time.......

Today was a good day visiting Charlie. No pee, only a few tears....good day. Driving, however, was very, very BAD. I told Chad that if we got into an accident because of our driver and couldn't get Charlie if we didn't die I would beat the driver to death and I really meant it. I was so upset with him. Everyone says "oh he is use to the roads" "oh it's ok" No, it's not. it took me 3 hours to unwind enough to blink after we got home. I was steaming mad at him. Then to boot, when we arrive "home" we have to fork over a lot of money. It's just re-enforcing wreckless behavior! It's like saying "thanks for not killing us today, even though you tried about 15-20 times, here is enough money for a monthly car payment." Paka Paka. See you tomorrow when you can try again.
Anyway, tomorrow is the BIG day! When we came home, our host had his little bed made up, and fresh towels laid out for him. It was surreal. We packed our bags with his clothes, snacks, DIAPERS, and we are ready to bust him outta there FOREVER!
Pray I don't really come unglued tomorrow with my son in the stunt driver in the Volkswagon, without a carseat I might add....
And pray that Charlie is ok as we rip him away from everything he has ever known. Tomorrow is a big day and we could use your prayers all the way around.....

No comments:

Post a Comment