Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I can Blog! Who knew?


Ok.... so here is the blog. Day one. We have a long way to go. Hopefully I'll look at this one day and smile thinking that a year (maybe more maybe less) wasn't long at all to wait for our precious baby, the paperwork wasn't so bad, the two flights to Russia wasn't as horrific as I am picturing in my mind, and I can't believe how fast time has flown by! That seems like a lifetime away. But hopefully it will be like Christmas. After all the wrapping paper is strewn about, the ham is sliced, the boxes are opened, the lights are turned off- You sit there and think- I can't believe another Christmas has come and gone. Where did all that time go? Then you blink and it's February. Before you know it the leaves are falling. While I want to savor every moment of being an "expectant parent" I am truly hoping the waiting is like the Christmas blur, you remember all the love and the joy, but poof! Before you know it we're another year older!
So..... Here we are. Day one.

No comments:

Post a Comment