Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Speed Blog!

Ok- this is going to be a fast one because I am so tired right now my eye balls feel like they are full of sand. That might be a symptom of being bitten by a spider. I hope it's just stress. Either that or I'm going to turn into Spider Girl by the end of the week......

So Anya e-mailed us last night and let us know she has narrowed our regions down to two! St. Petersburg or Krasnodar (southern most region near the Black Sea). She needed some more information about what domination the church we serve at was because the Judge in St. Petersburg has some sort of religious preferences. We aren't sure if that will work in our favor or against it. To be honest with you we aren't even sure what that means! We're trying not to over think this- I just wanted to let you all know since this is a big step! I feel the bulls eye (which started out as the entire world) has been narrowed down and narrowed down and soon we will know within a few hundred miles where our baby will be from! :0) How cool is that?

I'll leave you with this one parting thought- I googled Krasnodar (home of the 2014 Winter Olympics) and realized it looks very cold there all the time! Most of the pictures are of frozen somethings or another. Jana said I could borrow her fur coat! The baby will love me because I will look like a giant teddy bear- but underneath I'll be Spider Girl!
Going to bed right now!! I'll keep you posted!
XOXO- Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment