Monday, January 10, 2011

It's in the mail?

Well according to USCIS, our form is "in the mail". HOWEVER, when I enter the pre-paid tracking number into the computer it has not been sent. Soooo....either:
1- They are lying
2- They sent it in their own envelope
3- The 8 inches of snow on the ground is hindering mail processing and delivery
Call me a pessimist, but I am going with number one. They aren't the most efficient, forthcoming people I have ever dealt with. So, today I will call them again. Especially since we aren't going ANYWHERE ANYTIME soon with all this snow on the ground.
Today has been a nice day to:
1-Pack up the Christmas tree (I know we have been a little pre-occupied.....)
2- Organize a few things in the house (It's called nesting I suppose, but I want everything around me clean and organized)
3- Do some laundry in case we lose power (they are expecting ice and sleet later on today)

No comments:

Post a Comment