Friday, January 7, 2011

One bag packed-one to go....

So I started packing up the stuff we know we won't be needing until we get to Russia- Charlie's clothes, gifts for the workers, snacks and food. AND IT FILLS AN ENTIRE SUITCASE! Yikes!
So that means we have one suitcase left to pack everything else for me and Chad....right.....
So I guess we'll pack a weeks worth of clothes and hope for the best. I did get a good travel tip from a travel magazine we subscribe to- pack a zip lock bag with a clothesline, clothespins, travel detergent, and a chamois towel for your own portable laundry system. That way, at least we have clean socks and underwear, I suppose the rest is just details....
I think for our carry-ons we will bring our suit bag for our court clothes and jackets and a small backpack for our camera, court docs, and laptop. I hope that won't be considered "over-packing" as we were labeled last time we went to Russia- I mean who knew Russians wear the same outfit for like a week....So maybe bringing three pairs of shoes was a little excessive last time. But really- two suitcases for three people for 25 days? I mean really....I pack a full suitcase for a long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment