Friday, April 24, 2009

Test, Test, 1,2,3

I have a new toy and I wanted to test it out- As you may know, I can update the blog via text message AND e-mail! So I wanted to try out the e-mail. Which I guess would be really great if I forgot the name of my blog or didn't have the link to sign on- which I do, so I'm not really sure why this is cool. I guess if I had e-mail technology on my phone (like an iphone or blackberry) then it would be a mobile way to keep the blog up to date. But I guess I had to try it out at least once, just so I could say I've done it. So here it is- Blog by e-mail. Ooohhhh.....Ahhhh.......Beautiful!
Last night was BUNCO night, so I was really tired from all that dice rolling. Britt won a prize AND the BUNCO booty ($12, every player chips in $1) so it was her lucky night..... Me, NADA. I go for mediocre. Then you are never disappointed.
Yesterday I sent our corrected home study to our case manager and Portia for corrections to be made. I haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully it won't take too long to polish up and be finalized. Keep your fingers crossed.
Chad and I also attended a phone conference with Anya and all the other CWA families that are adopting from St. Pete and Pskov (right next to St. Pete). We didn't really learn anything new, but it was nice to hear other families voices with crazy concerns and irrational fears. It makes us look a little more normal- like we aren't the only ones with worries and weird questions.
That was yesterday in a nut shell.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Amazon link--and the path to your blog!

    ReplyDelete