Sunday, April 5, 2009

Waiting.... But not the BIG wait....

This weekend we kept very busy, ate a lot of good food, hung out with good friends, and tried not to dwell on things that are out of our control.
Here we are with Mark and Dale at Maggiano's in Charlotte. Boy it was good food. And ALOT of it. We ate family style and it was really tasty!

Our case manager, Anya, comes back from her month long trip to Russia tomorrow. I spoke with Portia on Friday and she said that she was going to have a few days to work on our home study this week. We'll see if maybe by THIS weekend we'll be a little more productive getting things ready to be sent to Columbia. I guess the bottom line is that I'm just disappointed. I thought the waiting would come in only when we were waiting for a baby. But this Saturday will mark one month of waiting for nothing but our home study to be finalized. It seems like such a waste to me, but maybe this normal.
Hopefully early next week I'll have some good news for you instead of all this moping around! I just HATE all this "hurry up and wait" buisness!

No comments:

Post a Comment