Monday, March 23, 2009

Sick Work

I don't know whether it's a combo of exhaustion from this weekend, spring allergies, the mold/dust/heavy stinky perfume combo at work, or this dumb cold I've been fighting for weeks, but I decided to take a much needed sick day today to try and catch up and get back into the swing of things. I went to bed last night at 9:30, woke up briefly to call into work, and then slept again till 10:30. Then I sat in the big chair under a blanket, organizing the mountain of paperwork that has taken over our table/living room/office. Then you won't believe what I did- took a nap! I guess my body just needs a break. Hopefully this will cure the daily headaches, sore throat and overall feeling of ickyness that has followed me around lately.
I did manage to find our real estate house listing statement (size, style, details) about our house for our Home Statement for the adoption and send of a certified copy of our marriage license to be Apostilled in Florida. But other than that I've watched the Price is Right, checked e-mail, and cooked some noodles for lunch. In a few minutes I plan on returning to the chair to read a book and perhaps take another snooze. Some days we all need a break. Today is my day- tomorrow, back to the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment